corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » August

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author August
p

User status: Offline
31st Aug 15 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My god what a shit month weather wise it has really been never ceases to amaze. When I was younger I'm sure historically speaking August was always the hottest month of the year and pretty sunny through most of the month? The last few years it's been utterly abysmal. I didn't manage to get abroad this year so even more frustrating.
Y869 SRA

31st Aug 15 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed. Luckily for me, I was in Spain in June during a heatwave and going back next week
Nic Barnes

31st Aug 15 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been grim up north. Even more grim than usual. Lanzarote in 2 weeks hopefully cheer me up.
Ben G

31st Aug 15 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Septembers usually the best month for weather. Everyone bangs on bout Indian Summer and all that crap.

Tbh temperature wise, it hasn't been bad in the south east. Usually 20+ c everyday which is fine, with the few very hot 30+ days.

Went Scotland last month. Fuck me that was cold! No wonder everyones so miserable up there, they're frozen to fuckery.
Generation

31st Aug 15 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is what you make it, if it rains put in a coat and get on with life. I've had a great month, wasn't sitting around moaning weather wasn't hot like 20 years ago. Just get on with it
Generation

31st Aug 15 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you go Scotland last month Ben?
3CorsaMeal

31st Aug 15 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoping to get to drive the Corrado soon. Been a long time without it and don't fancy driving it in shit weather so hoping September and October are dry.
Jambo

31st Aug 15 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not one to complain about the rain, but I agree it has been particularly shite this August.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » August 22 database queries in 0.0127130 seconds