corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mazda 3 MPS Aero In Pearl White. ***SOLD***

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mazda 3 MPS Aero In Pearl White. ***SOLD***
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
18th Jan 16 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't think it would last long!

The amount of money they consume for what they are isn't really a fair trade, it could be worse though you could have bought an RX8.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

18th Jan 16 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
I didn't think it would last long!

The amount of money they consume for what they are isn't really a fair trade, it could be worse though you could have bought an RX8.

It's not that expensive to run atall. Only expense comes when I do 30 miles a day in stop start traffic through liverpool city centre. And that's just to work and back.
If my job was a touch closer or I got paid a little bit more if keep it. And to be honest I can afford running it as it is. I'd just rather get my House sorted sooner and get myself a nice cheap daily.
Graham88

19th Jan 16 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not an expensive car to maintain at all but I wouldn't want to commute in it, I'm spoiled by diesel power now though.

[Edited on 19-01-2016 by Graham88]
DaveyLC

19th Jan 16 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come your selling it then?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 16 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Because I'm sat on 8k's worth of car, that's pretty much half my house deposit.
House is a better investment than a car. I also want a house I can call my own. So cars going
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 16 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
It's not an expensive car to maintain at all but I wouldn't want to commute in it, I'm spoiled by diesel power now though.

[Edited on 19-01-2016 by Graham88]

This.

Parts arnt expensive.
Upkeep isn't either if you keep them serviced.
Yes tax is £500 a year but that's £42 a month. Hardly breaking the bank. Same for insurance. And it does 27 to the gallon.

Just want to free up the money so I can put it into a house.
DaveyLC

19th Jan 16 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

House is a better investment than a car. I also want a house I can call my own. So cars going

Was that not the case 6 months ago too?
RichRu

19th Jan 16 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates trying to sell his at the minute..had no interest and it's been for sale a month or so..time of the year I suppose but I don't think they're the easiest of cars to sell due to running costs
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 16 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

Was that not the case 6 months ago too?

not quite. Wanted something bigger to put the bikes in. And something cheap to run.
But I wasn't really ready to buy back then.
This isn't exactly expensive to run. But now I am ready to buy and I'm sat on 8 grand....
So I'm selling it and getting a house and a cheap car.
Is that ok mate?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jan 16 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichRu
My mates trying to sell his at the minute..had no interest and it's been for sale a month or so..time of the year I suppose but I don't think they're the easiest of cars to sell due to running costs

Yer there's a few up for sale. The white facelift aero's tend to be abit more wanted than anything else. And there's not many of them out there.

I've had a couple of bits of interest already. Nothing major though. Lads coming to see it this weekend. See what happens there.
noshua

19th Jan 16 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No flaffy it's not alright you should keep an 8 grand car that you don't actually need and keep renting. Or just buy a house cash like daveyLIFEcounsellor
--ToM--

19th Jan 16 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should sell quite well, lads I bought my BMW off (traders) have 5 -6 of these for sale at a time, allways moving them on
DaveyLC

20th Jan 16 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
No flaffy it's not alright you should keep an 8 grand car that you don't actually need and keep renting. Or just buy a house cash like daveyLIFEcounsellor

That was not the point I was making

Its not exactly a secret that the MPS is an extortionately expensive car to run and they are fucking hard to sell privately, especially if it looks like the current owner has only had it 2 minutes..

I was merely suggesting buying it might have been a bonkers idea in the first place
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

20th Jan 16 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its not exactly a secret that the MPS is an extortionately expensive car to run and they are fucking hard to sell privately, especially if it looks like the current owner has only had it 2 minutes..

I was merely suggesting buying it might have been a bonkers idea in the first place

There not expensive to run mate. They do 27 to the gallon
It's £40 a month on tax, which yes is expensive compared to other cars. But not actually expensive if you think about it. Parts are dirt cheap. And so is servicing and insurance
I've had it for 8 or 9 months. Hardly 2 minutes is it.
And no it wasn't a bonkers idea in the first place. I'm glad I bought it. Wanted one for a while and so I got one.
Just want to free up the cash is all

[Edited on 20-01-2016 by FlaFFy_91]
--ToM--

20th Jan 16 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My BMW doesn't even see 24mpg lol
noshua

20th Jan 16 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chill big dave I'm joking
Graham88

22nd Jan 16 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw 44mpg on the way to Nurburgring, 70mph cruise control, really wasn't that bad.

BMW is more economical on track though, guess boost was the reason there
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Feb 16 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold sold sold.

Less than a month it took to sell. And I got the full asking price.
Picked up a new one on the way home from selling this one haha
I'll start a new thread for my next car once I've cleaned it and took some
Photies.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Feb 16 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DaveyLC at it again here then. His life must be so shit to be concerned about everyone else is spending. Saying that I would be pretty bitter too if my life was spent cleaning human faeces off the floor and having to look at my partners gunt and stretch marks everyday

[Edited on 15-02-2016 by Steve]
Nic Barnes

15th Feb 16 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
DaveyLC at it again here then. His life must be so shit to be concerned about everyone else is spending. Saying that I would be pretty bitter too if my life was spent cleaning human faeces off the floor and having to look at my partners gunt and stretch marks everyday

[Edited on 15-02-2016 by Steve]
you trying to say his wife's fanny is a cat c Steve?
Steve
Premium Member

15th Feb 16 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G

15th Feb 16 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf is a gunt?
boylers11

15th Feb 16 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, cross between a gut and a c*nt!
Steve
Premium Member

15th Feb 16 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where the gut bulge mixes in with the cunt bulge
LukesCorsaSXi

16th Feb 16 at 03:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I disagree, lad 2 doors up from me had his about a year, put it up for sale and sold it a couple of days later for about £500 less than what he paid. I wouldn't say they're expensive to run either, it did better MPG than my VXR.

[Edited on 16-02-2016 by LukesCorsaSXi]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mazda 3 MPS Aero In Pearl White. ***SOLD*** 23 database queries in 0.1022632 seconds