corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 9/11, tin-Foil hat, conspiracy day etc

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 9/11, tin-Foil hat, conspiracy day etc
Marc

User status: Offline
18th Jun 15 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/06/16/listen-911-firefighters-tell-how-bombs-were-going-off-in-the-lobby-of-wtc1/

10 pages by dinner...
mike56gte

18th Jun 15 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've watched countless videos on the subject and there are many things that make you wonder. World trade centre building 7 collapsing was also an interesting one.
A1EX

18th Jun 15 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjmktbt-F_Q
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 15 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When a building is about to collapse im sure there many structural things that start to fail and break and explode under the pressure
Eck
Premium Member

18th Jun 15 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mad Moe

18th Jun 15 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is one conspiracy theory I cant take seriously, what possible motivation would there be for the American government to level the twin towers and kill thousands thousands of their own citizens.

[Edited on 18-06-2015 by Mad Moe]
spencer88

18th Jun 15 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
This is one conspiracy theory I cant take seriously, what possible motivation would there be for the American government to level the twin towers and kill thousands thousands of their own citizens.

Off the top of my head....

Maybe so that they portrayed Iraq et all as terrorists so they could go to war with them and take their oil, whilst the Americans think they are then defending their country against the terrorists with no ulterior motive.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 15 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was 7/7 a setup then aswell
jbguitarking

18th Jun 15 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
what possible motivation would there be for the American government to level the twin towers and kill thousands thousands of their own citizens.

Err.....MONEY!
andy1868

18th Jun 15 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7/7 was after the invasion of Iraq doe?
Mad Moe

18th Jun 15 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And flying two planes in to the buildings wouldn't be justification enough they thought they better level all the buildings, decimate an entire neighbourhood and destroy part of the pentagon just to be on the safe side, seriously?
spencer88

18th Jun 15 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And flying two planes in to the buildings wouldn't be justification enough they thought they better level all the buildings, decimate an entire neighbourhood and destroy part of the pentagon just to be on the safe side, seriously?

I didn't say that IS what they did, I am saying that could be one "theory".
andy1868

18th Jun 15 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems awfully suspicious that a load of government officials and their friends made a lot of money from the invasion of Iraq, that's including Tony Blair and his cronies but John Major etc too. That's before getting to the Americans.

By the way i got that information above from Fahrenheit 911, so take that as you wish

[Edited on 18-06-2015 by andy1868]
Jambo

18th Jun 15 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is though, they could have done that without the excessive nature of the attacks.

And as for Money, the economy was badly affected by the attacks?! Military spending went up yes, but that doesn't mean its a win
andy1868

18th Jun 15 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does when your mates own the arms manufacturers
spencer88

18th Jun 15 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Thing is though, they could have done that without the excessive nature of the attacks.

And as for Money, the economy was badly affected by the attacks?! Military spending went up yes, but that doesn't mean its a win

Banking crisis caused a huge fall in the economy, bankers still made a shed load of money....

andy1868

18th Jun 15 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom

18th Jun 15 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember going to a David Shayler talk and he brought up 9/11 and showed us a number of IR photos over a period of a few weeks which showed the entire site still glowing hot. He then went on to say only a thermite type (he said it was unlikely to be thermite itself) substance could cause that.

I'm still not sure what to think but it was certainly interesting hearing him talk about it.

Either way, it's doubtful we'll ever know the full story.

Edit - Although one thing that i never understood is why air defences didn't take down the plane/missile that flew into the Pentagon? Surely anything remotely flying close to the facility would have been taken down in a heart beat if they couldn't establish communication and it was heading directly towards it?

[Edited on 18-06-2015 by Dom]
MoesTavern

18th Jun 15 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:

Maybe so that they portrayed Iraq et all as terrorists so they could go to war with them and take their oil, whilst the Americans think they are then defending their country against the terrorists with no ulterior motive.

9/11 wasn't anything to do with Iraq though?
ed

18th Jun 15 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And most the OPEC states are pretty fucked financially. The value of oil is going down...
spencer88

18th Jun 15 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:

9/11 wasn't anything to do with Iraq though?

Hence the et all. Iraq, Al qaeda, ISIS, IRA, SCLUB7 etc etc.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 15 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
7/7 was after the invasion of Iraq doe?

Thats not the point, the point was in response to a claim that Al Qaeda etc don't exist. So who bombed the bus then?
Cavey

18th Jun 15 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new Pearl Harbour was one book I read on it, that I quite enjoyed. - http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-New-Pearl-Harbor-Administration/dp/1844370364 (On sale from £0.01)

Basically Pearl Harbour united the US people against a general enemy, and the increase in production etc... was actually quite important financially.

One theory (as mentioned above) was that it was orchestrated to replicate that kind of thing

[Edited on 18-06-2015 by Cavey]
Generation

18th Jun 15 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I visited ground zero this year, true story.
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 15 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
I visited ground zero this year, true story.

I went in 2012 was emotional

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 9/11, tin-Foil hat, conspiracy day etc 22 database queries in 0.1921940 seconds