corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Some XE and Corsa parts for sale inc spoiler and strut brace

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some XE and Corsa parts for sale inc spoiler and strut brace
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jun 15 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having a clearout of the following, small stuff im willing to post, large bits you would have to come get

can get images tonight when i get home but i have the following i dont need anymore;

3 XE idle control valves
2 XE lambda sensors
2 XE Airflow meters
1 XE throttle body with throttle position sensor
1 XE Dizzy with cap and rotor arm
1 XE Throttle position sensor on its own
2 Start motors - i assume both for XE
1 Standard ECU (may before an XE or 1.4 8v- not sure until i get home tonight
2 Corsa CV boots brand new with CV grease packets- def fits XE shafts- unsure if it fits 1.2-1.6 models
1 XE dipstick and breather pipe
1 M-tech strut brace that fits 1.4 8v and XE (Although on the XE its tight against the FPR valve)
- its a chrome strut but has scrathces from being stored in the garage (mount plates are both matte black)
1 GSI spoiler unpainted- no mount base plate, i was going to just tigerseal bond this to my car when i had it but never go round to it before it was sold

let me know if you guys want anything i am open to offers on all parts, prefer collection on everything especially the spoiler and strut brace but everything else im willing to discuss postage
craig55

5th Jun 15 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly strut brace any pics and how much
SteveoBC
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres a pic mate, make me an offer

[Edited on 05-06-2015 by SteveoBC]
Dee25790

6th Jun 15 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maf and idle control valve engine size? Or pics if you don't know
SteveoBC
Premium Member

7th Jun 15 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics for you Dee, pretty sure they are all XE parts

[Edited on 07-06-2015 by SteveoBC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Some XE and Corsa parts for sale inc spoiler and strut brace 24 database queries in 0.0092950 seconds