corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 2009 Gilera Runner sp 50 to 70 to 125 to 172

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2009 Gilera Runner sp 50 to 70 to 125 to 172
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 15 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought this bike as a 70cc, bottom end started to go on me so kept riding it til it wouldnt go anymore.

Then bought a full conversion package off a friend and got it fitted yesterday all been converted propperly and wired in so everything works as it should.

These new shapes only come as a 50 2 stroke or a 125 4 stroke.

Ive now got a 125 2 stroke tho..

Painted the purple because it looked awfull and ordered myself a 172 kit, a set of rollers and clutch springs, next thing is paint wheels and new exhaust.

Mark.W

5th Jun 15 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had 3 of these when i was a youngin,2 50cc and a 125cc absolutely loved them.
gazza808

5th Jun 15 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to be a flyer.

Mate had one always used to kill me off the lights!

Isn't it these they drag race? Silly fast?
Gary
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scooter. Not a bike
bally2010
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i used to hav the 180 engine in my old one ported, used to beast most things to my top speed. corsa xe's etc with ease.
and yeah they use these for drag racing.
bally2010
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 vs r6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tvKYKFXlI
Dee25790

6th Jun 15 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes me miss having a scooter to blast around on and modify this. My brothers was fast as fuck for a 50.

I had a Suzuki ay50, some Simm jet piece of shit and a speedfight all bike I bought damaged repairable but had some fun with them before selling them on

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 2009 Gilera Runner sp 50 to 70 to 125 to 172 23 database queries in 0.0089080 seconds