corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Couriers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Couriers
--ToM--

User status: Offline
14th May 15 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone work in the trade? Or know how it works?

Bought 4 wheels off eBay, I booked the courier through Paisley freight I know he has shit reviews but been ok for me in the past, anyway 3 wheels turn up, I ring up Paisley striaght away he rings a depot they say they have it there so he tells me it'll be here anytime today between 8-6, missus waits in all day, fuck all turns up.

Rooted in the bin for a sticker off one of the 3 wheels that did turn up, rang apc as Paisley is just s booking agent, my local apc depot only ever Recieved 3 wheels which iv had, rang apc main hub they said 4 were collected and 4 were checked in at xpress delivery depot in Scotland, obviously 3 have left, what is going on with my other one, got s feeling I'm never going to see it .....

Any ideas or past experiences chaps?
ShEp

14th May 15 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where about in Scotland?

If it's glasgow, the van driver is most likely a junkie and scrapped in for a tenner bag
--ToM--

14th May 15 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wheels were collected from an address in Glasgow yeah, 4 wheels checked in at xpress delivery depot in Paisley, 3 left
ShEp

14th May 15 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paisley is a dodgy as fuck area, My father had his Rs Turbo stolen there, only went shopping
--ToM--

14th May 15 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That fills me with confidence, the wanker at Paisley freight just chats utter Scottish waffle every time I ring him I get about 3 words out of his 2 min long rant about where my wheel is useless prick
Roffo

14th May 15 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have already admitted the fault, so are liable for the cost whatever the outcome.

Ive used them twice and they have been fine, but there are horror storys on the web.

best to keep on to them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Couriers 22 database queries in 0.0085640 seconds