corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Seat Runners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Seat Runners
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th May 15 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoping to get some bucket seats end of this month, would I be able to use the seat runners I have in my car atm and just attach the bucket seats on top without grinding/welding anything?

Got standard front seats in right now and the bucket seats have been in a Corsa B and were last in a Nova
Dee25790

13th May 15 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on whether or not the seats are set up to bolt onto corsa b runners. You can fit them with cutting and welding. But most aren't direct fit. What brand are they?
oJNAo
Premium Member

13th May 15 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waiting on a reply from the seller but I'm pretty sure they're universal ones
Dee25790

13th May 15 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm all seat frames are different so might be a universal fit with a particular bracket. Wait and see what the seller says
oJNAo
Premium Member

13th May 15 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
Hmm all seat frames are different so might be a universal fit with a particular bracket. Wait and see what the seller says

He has Nova runners for them that definitely fit and he said they were on corsa ones before
Jed D

14th May 15 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv welded two bits of box section in and have it solid mounted now but before i used a normal seat runner with two bits of angle iron and drilled it to bolt to the oem seat rail

that said, iv just bought a rolling shell with a load of parts inside and one of the bits is a halfords corsa b tigra a seat rail/sub frame set up, im not too sure about it, just chucked it in the moutaion of bits, never seen them before, but if your interested let me know...
Dee25790

14th May 15 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think they should fit okay then bud but if you can go have a look at them first and take an old b subframe
oJNAo
Premium Member

15th May 15 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He says they go straight on to the standard runners but you never know with Facebook sellers!

[Edited on 15-05-2015 by oJNAo]
Dee25790

16th May 15 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty sure the stock nova seats fit on corsa b runners. Could be wrong but if you aren't certain with the seller take a subframe with you line the mounts on the subframe up with the mounts on the seat if they line up and look square they will fit

New Poll