corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Shortened Dampers or Bilsteins

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shortened Dampers or Bilsteins
IainL

User status: Offline
30th Mar 15 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am looking for the above for my B as the 40mm kit on it is past its best.
I already have brand new springs to go on so am looking for either shortened dampers of a good make or Bilsteins.
Either as close to Central Scotland as possible or I am happy to pay postage.
The items must be in GOOD condition, no tat.
Cash waiting.
Thanks
MELV14

31st Mar 15 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Iain,

I have these if they are of any use. The front Bilsteins are good, obviously 1 is missing a dust cover but you could use the one off your standard dampers.

The rear spax ones are pretty solid although I don't know if that's because the guy I bought them from had them screwed to hard or if they are stuck. I've not attacked them with WD40 to try the adjusters as I broke my car for spares before fitting them.

IainL

31st Mar 15 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that Martin, those look worth a shot, even if just for the fronts which look spot on. Worst case scenario I can get a cheap new pair of rear ones from e-bay. PM on its way.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Shortened Dampers or Bilsteins 24 database queries in 0.0091300 seconds