corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Morettes, steinmetz mirrors and matt set

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morettes, steinmetz mirrors and matt set
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 15 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last remanents of my B

So here we have for sale my morettes, all 4 lamps present and brackets in tact - 2 spare outers included - one of which is covered in tint film (just peels off)
No rust and are finished in matt black - £160 posted

Two tiny imperfections - one is this tiny clip has perished - easily fixed with 2 x 10mm nuts

Next up a tiny 15mm crack on the other case, its really nothing and not visable once fittes but thought id be picky

Next are my steinmetz wing mirrors in black, electric and working, no cracks or damage, very rare - come with complete unsplit weather membranes also - black with a few small stone chips
£100 posted

And finally i have a black with black piping tailored matt set for a b 3 door - brand new and unopenned £13 posted

U2U or text 07825553073 - payment by paypal and buyer to pay fees - the prices are set so dont bother offering leas - they are priced cheap already for what they are
taylorboosh

1st Apr 15 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mats sold - bump
taylorboosh

1st Apr 15 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201321899135

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201321902550

On ebay
tom130691
Premium Member

17th Apr 15 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did the morrettes sell?
taylorboosh

18th Apr 15 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes to johnny86

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Morettes, steinmetz mirrors and matt set 24 database queries in 0.0084908 seconds