corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Identify these floor mats - Corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Identify these floor mats - Corsa b
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 15 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What floor mats are these?

I see vectra b ones on eBay which look like them but they are a slightly different shape any one know where I can get these/what they are from?
Nic Barnes

15th Mar 15 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried Vauxhall?
GB123
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they're just standard Vauxhall ones, my corsa b had them.
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't tried Vauxhall yet as I wasn't sure if they are ones specially made for corsa b or ones from another vauxhall

These are the closest ones I found

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161628273440?nav=SEARCH

But as I said the shape is wrong so they would be no good

[Edited on 15-03-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need ones like this, but new

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171702195235?nav=SEARCH
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said, Vauxhall's own Corsa specific mats. I think they were about £40 when I got mine although that would be nearly 8 years ago now.
scotty GTE

15th Mar 15 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was my vectra ones on eBay, not sure if Vauxhall still stock these. Best bet is to hunt a set out the scrappies, get them for pennies and most Vauxhall ones will fit okay, mk3 Astra, vectra etc..
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See your ones looked the perfect shape for corsa b (I'd have said they were corsa b ones by just looking at them)

But the first link I posted are listed as the vectra ones as well but are a completely different shape, I'll try Vauxhall hopefully they still them them
gidged500
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Auto vaux Jason they are the best to get them from
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one, ill give em a call as they dont have them listed on the website from what i can see
gidged500
Premium Member

16th Mar 15 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes they don't , if you ring though they can usually check stock from other warehouses and order them in
Jason x
Premium Member

16th Mar 15 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually managed to find the part number 91132318

source - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=501537 &

[Edited on 16-03-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

16th Mar 15 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK autovaux have told me that the mats are discontinued and they are unable to get them said they have had lots of people asking about them as well.

Have found a place called Vauxhall world parts selling them though

http://www.vauxhallworldparts.com/vauxhall.php?partnumber=91132318

And also a place called Vauxhall super store

http://www.vauxhallsuperstore.co.uk/product/Carpets-4_Pieces_Set_91132318

Never heard of either of these places before though, any one ever used either?

[Edited on 16-03-2015 by Jason x]
Ian W

16th Mar 15 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a set on ebay now that look pretty clean....

I can only find one of mine, think I gave the other one to my mum to kneel on when gardening
nathy_87

16th Mar 15 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried Vauxball?
Dee25790

16th Mar 15 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£70 quid from Vauxhall I was in the dealers the other day and asked. The part number has changed but one of the four possible choice of Mat is still available apparently..
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Mar 15 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are cracking mats

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Generation

16th Mar 15 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxworldparts are around 20 mins from me, top service but slow delivery. I bought a set of matts from Vaux around a year ago with no issues
Generation

16th Mar 15 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're £40 iirc, I do get a bit of a discount, not sure if that had been applied on them, or not
Jason x
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian I had a look on eBay today but didn't see any, maybe they've ended now.

I haven't tried tried Vauxhall yet, it's a bit of a trek from me to the nearest vauxhall so wanted to know exactly what I was looking for before going.

I'll try Vauxhall first even though auto Vaux say they don't do them anymore and if they dont have thrm/aren't able to get them I'll order from vauxworldparts.

And that seems a good price generation, I'm looking at just under £65 if I get them from vauxworldparts.
Jason x
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
£70 quid from Vauxhall I was in the dealers the other day and asked. The part number has changed but one of the four possible choice of Mat is still available apparently..

Are they definitely the ones I posted a photo of?

And Which one of the four choices is available, I've got genuine Vauxhall corsa b ones in mine they are black with a tiny white Vauxhall logo going up the side so I don't want another set of them
Jason x
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
They are cracking mats

Look great inside the car, will be worth the bother of finding them
Dee25790

17th Mar 15 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790

Are they definitely the ones I posted a photo of?

And Which one of the four choices is available, I've got genuine Vauxhall corsa b ones in mine they are black with a tiny white Vauxhall logo going up the side so I don't want another set of them

I didn't bother myself to look any further once he said the price so couldn't tell you haha. Those mats with Vauxhall in red down the side are genuine corsa b mate though. Just a different style. They had them in rubber two colours of velour and two colours of cheaper nylon style stuff... I think! I've got a microfiche somewhere but haven't saw it for a while.

Worth popping down the dealers
Haimsey
Premium Member

2nd Aug 15 at 00:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set on eBay

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181814735893&globalID=EBAY-GB

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Identify these floor mats - Corsa b 23 database queries in 0.1664982 seconds