corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » astra sport steel wheels for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra sport steel wheels for sale!
gav93

User status: Offline
6th Mar 15 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I dug these out- I own no cars that are 4x100 anymore (hedge you're bets as soon as these sell I will then buy a 4x100 car!?)

these are pretty sought after and took me a while to find a *Straight* set! the specs -

ET 46
4x100
5.5x15"
Vauxhall centre bore 56.1 I think?? will double check after work today

they need a paint but will leave that to the new owner, these fit Vw's Hondas Vauxhalls frnch stuff..list goes on - anything 4x100, and they look the business- better than any other boring steel wheels out there I'm sure you will agree!

price I am asking is what I paid to get them all £100. a fair price I think.

Get these banded and you will be the top dog in your ghetto

located in kent/s.london collection preferred but I have no issues wrapping them for a courier that either I can arrange (+£35 ) or you can arrange.

best to call/text me on 07969696746 if you want them don't use this site anymore.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » astra sport steel wheels for sale! 24 database queries in 0.0120630 seconds