corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » X20xev from Astra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X20xev from Astra
nathan87

User status: Offline
26th Feb 15 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking for a x20xev from a mk4 astra so has the mount through the side of cambelt covers
sxibeast

11th Mar 15 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a block and head available (came as a package of parts when i bought some other stuff).

Block needs a good scrub but is ok, head has been taken apart (not by me) for the valves to be changed. Its missing cams but that didnt bother me when i got it as i was going for some kent cams and pulleys anywho. Head is a tenner, block £50.

I also have a genuine Lexmaul manifold, downpipe and sports cat for an Astra XEV (£320) and ZLet inlet manifold (£10).....

Prices dont include postage.

Where in SE are you?
sxibeast

11th Mar 15 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also got an F18 gearbox with shafts from an Astra G and a complete xev from a Vectra.
nathan87

11th Mar 15 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm using corsa c mate so box is no good to me. just got an rev 10 mins down the road from me. i may still be interested in the block and head though as i was going to drop running engine straight in the car and build another engine
sxibeast

13th Mar 15 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats cool, let me know if you want any of the bits as you do your build

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » X20xev from Astra 24 database queries in 0.0140769 seconds