corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI C16XE 75k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI C16XE 75k
samshaw42

User status: Offline
8th Feb 15 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Gsi
Engine - C16XE
Mileage - 78k
Price - 800

Location - Congleton
Contact email address - shawsam42@gmail.com

Pictures can be sent by email

SALE / SWAP

Corsa gsi C16xe , time to get rid as I have moved out and can not afford to maintain a car like this , engine is sweet only 76k slight fan belt squeak on start up , the car needs the front bumper repairing as the 2 seed mounts by the arches have snapped currently held on with a zip tie , the morette headlights need some tlc as the rear of them has corroded , 2 rear tyres are good 2 fronts are currently steels because the tracking is miles out and chews tyres also a nocking noise from the front I have the other cab slabs but have bald tyres , had a lot of welding for last mot also lambder sensor , engine management light comes on from time to time as needs a new air flow meter ' reason for sale I need something cheaper to insure and that has long mot as I'm gettin a new car in May just need something to see me thru , truly gutted it has to go will be one of them cars a reget selling in years to come and questions just drop me a message , cheers Sam

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI C16XE 75k 24 database queries in 0.0095041 seconds