corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new car needed ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new car needed ?
pro8186

User status: Offline
1st Feb 15 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time as come when ive got to part with my beloved corsa B. Our 2nd child has arrived meaning the corsa just isnt sutible any longer being a 2 door and small boot. Been looking at quite a few cars but just cant decide, so this is where i need advice off you guys. Car needs to be 4 door/diesel. Ive got 5k spare to spend, quite like the ford focus/mondeos. Anybody up to date with best engines to go for. Cheers

[Edited on 01-02-2015 by pro8186]
Nic Barnes

1st Feb 15 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could get a nice 3 series bmw diesel for that money
antnee

1st Feb 15 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be able to get a decent condition previous shape focus for that.

If you go a little older, you should be able to pick up a tidy A4 or Passat
Dee25790

2nd Feb 15 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might not be much use but my mother has a 1.8 turbo focus endura diesel mk1 and it is bombproof! It's done everything been everywhere it's ferried me about from one end of the country to the other for kayaking trips and mountain biking and kayak polo competitions and been to the southern french Alps twice it's been used for many large scale diy projects and it just doesn't falter, it's got 132 kon the clock and although it's a bit rough now it's still solid. I've serviced it regularly since I was about 15 and I don't record it having ever had any major problems. Few hoses replaced and the usual perishables pads, discs etc. They fitted this engine to the mondeo also think on around the 04 model and would leave you with a bit of change for your money too!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new car needed ? 22 database queries in 0.0140080 seconds