corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Clarke Carlisle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clarke Carlisle
Marc

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 14 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11681760.Man_suffers_life_threatening_injuries_in_major_incident_on_A64_south_of_York___Updated/

I heard about the A64 accident this morning. Wasn't expecting it to be a well known name.
Cavey

23rd Dec 14 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of mine said this morning "Have you heard about Clark Carlisle?" So I said, what's that prick banging on about now... Expecting it to be another "racism plot by the evil white man"

No, turns out he got hit by a truck. Wonder if it was deliberate, think he's struggled with depression in the past?
Marc

23rd Dec 14 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the theory so far. Wasn't confirmed whether he jumped or walked out when it was reported yesterday. Either way, I could think of less painful ways to try and end it.
Eck
Premium Member

25th Dec 14 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was deliberate, a lad I went to school with stole thousands from sainsbury's (he was a manager), got caught and jumped in front of a lorry around the corner from my maws. Survived it but now has to live without his leg and a lot of other things. Definitely not good. Hope CC recovers quickly and fully.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Clarke Carlisle 23 database queries in 0.0095942 seconds