corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cav GSI rep, isuzu 1.7td diesel, 1.5bar

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav GSI rep, isuzu 1.7td diesel, 1.5bar
Jed D

User status: Offline
20th Dec 14 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - cav
Engine - 1.7td isuzu
Price - 1200 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - add me on facebook
Contact email address -

General information -

it will soon be time to part with my cav gsi rep diesel, its a 1.7td isuzu engine with white ring mod pushing 1.5 bar, coupe turbo rims (could do with a refurb) obviously 5 stud converted, gsi kit, custom silver/cream leather seats, two brand new tyres, b.new w.pump, b.new alternator etc...
i bought this to use as a tarty winter run around and if im honest iv fell in love with it in a way but my main toy isn't road legal (v6 drag corsa) and im looking at getting another vectra estate daily diesel to pull it on a trailer and cant afford to keep this too :sad:
bodywork wise id give it a strong 9/10, its pretty damn good and a rare colour too (roja red).... rust wise, il be honest, the boot floors not great, it got through its last MOT with an advisory as it wasn't chassis leg rust, theres a scab on the lip of the bonnet and again on the inside of the tailgate (not visible from the outside) not too bad at all for a 1995 vaux, needs a nice home where it'll get looked after
i was told its got all new gsi dampers with 40mm eibach springs (haven't even looked) so could be wrong but rides quite comfy
its got one of those tim turbo boost gauges working as it should too

MOT - march
TAX - irreverent (new laws)

faults - all cars have them and for its age i think its not too bad at all but....
speedo doesnt work, iv tried a new cable and it didnt work, so, i tried a new gearbox mechanism part and its still not working :/
the paints flaking off the rear bumper, someones poor prep work, need re-sprayed ideally
wheels have a few marks on them too

the cars to be seen to be fully appreciated, im going to miss this when it goes but needs must

QUESTIONS/OFFERS WELCOME VIA INBOX OR CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK FOR QUICKER RESPONSE - Jed Dixon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cav GSI rep, isuzu 1.7td diesel, 1.5bar 24 database queries in 0.0114379 seconds