corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue 1.0 Daily driver

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue 1.0 Daily driver
K!ZZ@

User status: Offline
6th Nov 14 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all not looking at a massive build as its not my project car, i have a 1.7 ford puma thats had a massive rebuild structurally and mechanically. the corsa will be my other halfs when I'm finished with it, currently ive done 6,500 miles in her in two and a half month traveling to and from work and up and down the country dropping my my fibreglass panels. i bought her for £350 with tax and mot with 95k on the clock. i will upload some pics of her soon.

up to date i have fitted the tow bar off my mondeo so can still pull my little 6ftx4ft trailer and have electric windows ready to install
but first i want the key fob kit and the wiring for the speakers i have ready to install.

im also going to do a semi rebuild on the engine replacing the timing chain and big end bearing. not a massive build but it isnt a project car its a daily

i have a small ducting fan that gives 2 psi of thrust. i will be toying with it as a for on low level forced induction. it wont give massive gains but on such a small engine should be noticeable.

cheers kieran

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue 1.0 Daily driver 23 database queries in 0.0057671 seconds