corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » USB on head units

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author USB on head units
andy1868

User status: Offline
6th Nov 14 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, this is a bit of a simple question but I'm about a decade behind the times. Looking to install a new head unit in my Megane, just something cheap to replace the original unit which is playing up among other things.

Looking at ones that support USB, which sounds perfect as we can just stick music on USB plug it in and we're away. Just wondering how you go about creating playlists etc for it, I don't want to stick hundreds of songs on USB to have to skip through every song to get to the one i want. Do they recognise folders etc on the USB or am I best spending a little more and going for one that supports iphone and use those playlists?
mattievRS

7th Nov 14 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the music into folders, ie the folder is the album,the files inside the folder are the tracks.
andy1868

7th Nov 14 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fantastic, that's what i thought but didn't know for sure.

Cheers matey!

New Poll