corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tiger Seal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tiger Seal
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Oct 14 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought myself a spoiler for my Corsa B and intended to fix it on at the weekend using tiger seal and hold it in place using tape until it cures.

What's the best way to apply the tiger seal, in terms of using a sealant gun and where to apply the stuff so the spoiler stays on firmly?

Also does it matter if it's windy while fitting it on and letting it cure?
Stuarrrty

21st Oct 14 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wuddnt use tiger seal not that great id use sikkaflex windscreen bond full 10mm bead round the edge of the spoiler will never move again only takes 30min to cure aswell
Jamie-C

21st Oct 14 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tigerseal isnt that great? I put sideskirts on my corsa with tiger seal and they werent easy to get back off, me and the auld boy both had a good grip at the same time and it still didnt come easy, sideskirt was bent to buggery in the end
bigron1988

24th Oct 14 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought some tigerseal myself to glue some parts on , used it before and it was great

New Poll