corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1993 Corsa GSI Breaking in Carbic Blue C16xe Lots of history

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 Corsa GSI Breaking in Carbic Blue C16xe Lots of history
weddy1988

User status: Offline
11th Oct 14 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will have a full 1993 Corsa B GSI
for sale breaking in the next few days
originally carabic blue but the shells been primed most parts are off the car kit ect still in Carabic

Located: Fife/Scotland

C16xe 107k LOADS of service history and reciepts
Interior is MEGA clean one of the best ive seeen
full kit inc jacking covers here
Ect ect full car nothing sold as of yet
most parts were replaced on the car when i bought it it was only needing painted as had mitch match panels to remove the rust...i primed it and its sat for over a year now

only breaking as dont have the time

P.S yes i'm a c*nt for breaking and original gsi but ive already got another sitting here and need's must

shell has had welding but is solid and undersealed so can sell the shell and v5 if some1 was intrested

Ideally looking for what non-obvious parts people will be looking for / needing

Kit is original paint and all lugs intact witch price will reflect

so no "haw mate a picked up a gsi bumper wi evreeefing on it the uva week only missing the tabs and painted more times than me grandads fence"

PM box has been cleared

[Edited on 11-10-2014 by weddy1988]
weddy1988

User status: Offline
11th Oct 14 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics to follow tomoro

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1993 Corsa GSI Breaking in Carbic Blue C16xe Lots of history 24 database queries in 0.0069940 seconds