corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Car insurance due this month? Latest feedback=1 phone call?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car insurance due this month? Latest feedback=1 phone call?
Tim@Prestige

User status: Offline
1st Oct 14 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car insurance due in October? If so, please ring us for a car insurance quote! Why?

Our revamped scheme goes from strength to strength. How?
Feedback posted last week (in addition to all that posted the weeks before) -

- Thanks Tim, they rang today. (XX) quoted me £950. Prestige quoted me £609 - so I bought it. Thank you. All my no claims is on another car, so I can't complain! Pondlife, UKLegacy.com.
- Mine was also a third cheaper with all mods declared (lots!) versus the previous year on a standard car, same model/year etc. Mark Nelson, UK Saabs.

More?
- On one forum for example, 86% of people who rang us for a quote since January 2013 took out the policy with us! (And we have enhanced the scheme further since August this year!).

Don’t forget - we cover both standard and modified cars.

So my question to you is – why not phone us?!

Looking forward to saving you money!

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Car insurance due this month? Latest feedback=1 phone call? 23 database queries in 0.0070491 seconds