corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GPS Tracker

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GPS Tracker

User status: Offline
28th Aug 14 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use a work vehicle and someone else also does, this car has had a few dings and dints and goes well over the miles limit for each of us, want a cheap and cheerful one which will tell me where the car has been, and where it currently it ? and would like to be able to see it all on my phone any reccomendations ?
baza31

28th Aug 14 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's illegal pal . Your basically saying you want to see where you colleague is when your not there . If it's not your van and they ain't your employees then you have no right to monitor the van .

Or if I've got it wrong you can buy GPRS trackers on ebay for circa £40 that have a PAYG sim in . You text it and it replies with a location point .
baza31

28th Aug 14 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think the mobile ones give a live feed either .

28th Aug 14 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is my van I have 2 one of them never has a problem this has a tracker fitted but want a cheap method for the other seen some at £15, the one your saying does it send you a post code or street name etc ?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Aug 14 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will send you a GPS position

28th Aug 14 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been trying to think of something along the lines of track my iphone something I could leave in the van then search for its position
Dom

28th Aug 14 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Or if I've got it wrong you can buy GPRS trackers on ebay for circa £40 that have a PAYG sim in . You text it and it replies with a location point .

As said, just grab one of the 'Hong Kong' specials off eBay (can get them cheaper than £40), it'll be reasonably accurate.

quote:
Originally posted by 1986
...the one your saying does it send you a post code or street name etc?

It'll send you the devices GPS coordinates (longitude and latitude), you then just bung that into Google Maps or similar
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Aug 14 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its your van just say you need to keep a mileage log and go from there

28th Aug 14 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep a milage log just not sure hes going where he says and I know for a fact he aint being honest with me so I want to know where he is going, if its something im happy with then its not a problem but id like to know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GPS Tracker 22 database queries in 0.0126081 seconds