corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bundesliga

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bundesliga
Dr.Corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 14 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello!

So guys & girls, the Premier League it TOP of course and this week you have the 2nd plaing day...

But what do You think about the Bundesliga? What's the reputation has it in UK? Do You have favorite German clubs?

Even minutes bevore was the beginnig between FCB and Wolsburg and the f*cking speaker of german state (propaganda) TV said each sentence with the special words: "world champion X". And I was like: ok guy stop it, please .

Last week was funny: DFB Pokal: Stuttgart and Schalke loosed they games

By the way, I#m FCB fan Glad about 2:1.

Greeting,
Micha

[Edited on 22-08-2014 by Dr.Corsa]
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Aug 14 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think German football is respected in England, in terms of their focus on developing young players. It's obviously working, just look at the national team!

The Bundesliga is obviously doing something right. Highest average attendance in Europe and the cheapest tickets and season tickets, yet the clubs are obviously still making enough money to compete financially with the rest of the world.

I think a lot can be learned from the German focus on the fans and youth development.

MX5 Project Thread
Cole

22nd Aug 14 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think sportsday
CorsAsh

22nd Aug 14 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time Bayern play, I get stuck in traffic on the A9 on the way home.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Aug 14 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some good things, ticket prices home ownership, player development, however is a bit like la liga, dominated by 2 to 3 teams, look how a poor United demolished levekusen last season
Russ

23rd Aug 14 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What steve said. Envious of their grassroots coaching numbers.

St. Pauli are the only team in Germany worth supporting
_Allan_

23rd Aug 14 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
Every time Bayern play, I get stuck in traffic on the A9 on the way home.

Didn't know that many people in Falkirk followed Bayern , still with the quality of their local team.
Who can blame them.
Hammer

24th Aug 14 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Some good things, ticket prices home ownership, player development, however is a bit like la liga, dominated by 2 to 3 teams, look how a poor United demolished levekusen last season

Yeah as opposed to the Premiership, which is also dominated by 3 teams.
Russ

24th Aug 14 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

24th Aug 14 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not talking about who's most likely to win the league I'm talking about competition on any given game, a top of the table side can go anywhere and lose. That for me makes this league for exciting.
Hammer

24th Aug 14 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I'm not talking about who's most likely to win the league I'm talking about competition on any given game, a top of the table side can go anywhere and lose. That for me makes this league for exciting.

The points spread through both leagues is almost identical

Hamburg, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen and Hertha Berlin all finished bottom half of the Bundesliga. Extremely strong clubs in European terms.
Dr.Corsa

25th Aug 14 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi!

But the mangament of HSV, Stuttgart and Bremen is absolutely miserable, horrible. In other words the right hand of the CEO's of this clubs don't knows, what the left hand do. And that sinse 5 yers.... This season can be really important for this clubs...

Don't forget: for example Borussia Mönchengladbach (Gladbach) and 1 FC Nürnberg had a glory past with many German Championships and right now? Nürnberg is in Liga 2 and Gladbach somewere in the middle...

Greeting,
Micha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bundesliga 24 database queries in 0.0130749 seconds