corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR Arden Blue - £7495 worth a look

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR Arden Blue - £7495 worth a look
kiemcd

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 14 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all selling the car due to clearing some funds for a house purchase and something's got to give unfortunately it's the car

It's a 2009 on a 59 plate
VXR in Arden Blue
Full service history
4month tax 10month mot
1 previous owner before me
57k on clock
Recaro Seats
Gloss black interior trim

The car has had 1000's spent on it, I've loads of reciepts here for all the work and parts to go with the car.

Mechanical wise the car is great, there is no faults with the engine and all suspension is perfect.

Interior the car is pretty much like new, rear seats hardly been used and fronts are in good condition too.

Exterior the previous owner was a bit of a detailing fanatic and the cars paintwork is great, few stonechips on front end but the car is 5 years old.

Modifications fitted are..

Forge Intercooler and hard pipe kit.
Fk larger core race radiator
Forge radiator hoses
Chrome intake Pipe & Pipercross filter
forge header tank
Prospeed 3" full decat non resonated exhaust system
Turbo oil restrictor bolt
braided brake lines
grooved and vented discs with
EBC yellow stuff pads
6k HID headlight kit
lower Forge stability braces
Eibach Sportline springs
water temp and boost gauges
chrome engine bay kit.

The car ran 210bhp on a local Dyno where it was health checked and is running spot on, the car is unmapped and it is just waiting for a stage 3 remap which it has all supporting mods ready for.

Bad bits -

Gearbox is a bit notchy and would benefit with a bearing overhaul, I feel I have priced the car accordingly however as good clean VXRs are still fetching 8k+ price is slightly negotiable and can also be done before purchase for right deal. Test drives are welcome with correct insurance to cover you, otherwise I'd be happy to take people for a run in the car.

I'm looking for a cash sale for the car, could be interested in a cheaper car as a p/x to use as a run around wouldn't mind a cheaper car as a runner for a while feel free to try me with any serious offers!

£7495 ovno

Contact me on +44 7828691925

Located in Blackburn Lancashire

[Edited on 03-07-2014 by kiemcd]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR Arden Blue - £7495 worth a look 24 database queries in 0.0087631 seconds