corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE Lightened flywheel/ CR Box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Lightened flywheel/ CR Box
iJaake

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 14 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinda new here and the in process of putting together a Redtop (original I know )

I've been looking into lightened flywheels and every forum I come across there is so many mixed views.

1. Would it be worth getting one.
2. If yes to No. 1 Which one, there is 4.5Kg and 3.4kg. (standard clutch)

I have also spotted a F18 CR box for sale at a low price. Was wondering if this and or the Flywheel together would make some changes in the acceleration?

Please be gentle.. I'm new

[Edited on 02-06-2014 by iJaake]
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 14 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for the early style flywheel which is the flat one, light version. You'll need a clutch kit from a MK2 Astra GTE.

The F20 is a very good all round box imo. What are you using it for?

New Poll