corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » PVS Convoy Manchester (Sunday Morning)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS Convoy Manchester (Sunday Morning)
JamieTee_

User status: Offline
   24th May 14 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

Just wondered how many of you were convoying down to PVS on the Sunday morning from the Manchester area and what time is everyone going to be setting off as I really don't think I could bare the drive on my own all the way down there

so if anyone's driving down on the Sunday comment in here and we can all sort some places and times to drive down at

Cheers.
basroc

27th May 14 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've convinced me to come so you're not alone anymore lol, I'm thinking around 3:30am as I need to pick Jack up and we're going over woodhead then onto M1 buddy
JamieTee_

27th May 14 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by basroc
You've convinced me to come so you're not alone anymore lol, I'm thinking around 3:30am as I need to pick Jack up and we're going over woodhead then onto M1 buddy

That's for with me mate, should be a good day out as well, I'm debating on whether to go down the strip and see what I run
JamieTee_

31st May 14 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else up for this then?..
sparcost3

3rd Jun 14 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il meet you somewhere I live at Stafford ? So on your way down?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » PVS Convoy Manchester (Sunday Morning) 23 database queries in 0.0106859 seconds