corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ash's MK4 Astra Coupe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ash's MK4 Astra Coupe
Ashleyybryan

User status: Offline
22nd May 14 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Some of you might remember my arden blue Corsa B GSi rep.

URL=http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/AshleyyBryan/media/A4A5E946-C693-4F83-81C0-DE4AA7377E7D_zps6kt0epo0.jpg.html][/URL]

Well I sold it on to a good friend about 3 months ago and bought myself a MK4 Astra coupe, I wanted one for some time and I finally got one.

2004, 1.8 16v, 71k mileage, few extras (parking sensors, 308mm brake setup, Astra turbo alloys and Irmscher rear spats)
Only paid £1550 for it which I think is a good price for the age and condition it's in.

They're the pictures off the for sale ad, When I finally got it home.

The first thing I did was take the horrible number plates off and buy a irmscher rep grille.
Within 3 days off owning the car I was fed up of it feeling like a boat around corners, so I bought some coilovers and lowered it.

Couple of pictures of it lowered with the new grille and number plates.

Pretty soon after lowering it I wanted some new wheels, so owning the car about a week I bought these.

Dare motorsport LP560 (Rotiform BLQ reps) 18" x 8J ET42, fitted 205/35/18 nankang NS20 tyres costing me £300 alone

Got them fitted on the car straight away.

Fell in love with them and loved the car so much! but I always wanted a GSi steering wheel as the standard coupe ones are really boring.

After a month or so I thought the front end looks abit plain and boring so I bought a prodrive front bumper and Opel OPC grille, got the bumper painted and on.

Also bought a sportex cat back system around the same time, Got that fitted but the back has never sat right.
so I'm looking to change that soon.

The most recent mod I've done is a stainless steel 4 into 1 decat manifold,

Now just a lot of pictures that's been taken by myself and other people at car meets.

Thanks for looking and I will update as things go on.
LukesCorsaSXi

22nd May 14 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First.

Hi Ashley

Stunning car mate, love the wheels!

Engine bay is pretty tidy too!
Ashleyybryan

22nd May 14 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha alright mate, Thanks it means a lot! I want to meet some people to have pictures with. It gets boring just taking pictures of my car
ArdenblueDan

22nd May 14 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks the nuts ash
Ashleyybryan

22nd May 14 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate hopefully have more to do soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ash's MK4 Astra Coupe 23 database queries in 0.0132539 seconds