corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover
Cavey

User status: Offline
12th Jun 14 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In relation to the tackles, he's let quite a few of those challenges go tonight, not just that goal. Rightly or not. There's (unsurprisingly) been a hell of a lot of playacting from Brazil annoyingly though
Conway563

12th Jun 14 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Townsend is a fucking clueless cunt. The intelligence of that finish is what beat the keeper.

Poor bloke can't even decide what nationality he is half the time so can't be expected to understand that finish
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jun 14 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After one game, I cannot wait to watch Brazil crash out. They've not deserved this win. Big questions of the ref tonight.
Cavey

12th Jun 14 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
After one game, I cannot wait to watch Brazil crash out. They've not deserved this win. Big questions of the ref tonight.

Just turned round to the missus and said the same thing she didn't understand, but still...
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jun 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mrs just knows them because of "the little diving guy". Roll on the Spain vs Holland game Without that prick doing the build up.
DC90

12th Jun 14 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch Spain Holland finish 0-0, bore draw written all over it haha. I need a Chile win tomorrow!
Rick Draper

12th Jun 14 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we have a whip round we could send Steve out to Brazil to kill townsend and chiles.
Cavey

12th Jun 14 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The protesters had a go, dented the windows at least. they'll have to try much harder next game though
Russ

12th Jun 14 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
Watch Spain Holland finish 0-0, bore draw written all over it haha. I need a Chile win tomorrow!
have you seen Hollands defence?

no seriously, have you? they need them back
Russ

12th Jun 14 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 2p

was a great first game up until the penalty, was almost as if the ref was told to stop the rioting by giving brazil the win

fred: he wasnt asked to do anything all game, so he did nothing all game, if you dont pass to him, and you dont allow him to poach, what do you want him to do
Russ

12th Jun 14 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pop

12th Jun 14 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quote of the evening from the Croatia coach Niko Kovac: 'we better give it up now and go home. We talk about respect, Croatia didn't get any.'”
Hammer

12th Jun 14 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gustavo was MOTM for me, if Brazil do well he'll be as crucial as Juninho was in 2002. Oscar came on to a game after a shocking start, gave the ball away far too easily with poor passes and a heavy touch but kicked on when Croatia scored.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree. Gustavo is a master of putting out fires. Paulinho, and even Luiz are liable to bomb forward, with Gustavo slotting in to the gaps. Got to wonder what went through AW's head to let him slip off to Wolfsberg.
Kyle T
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wandering around here the last few days - seen 4 or 5 American's wearing England football shirts. (I Followed most of them to get their accent).

I'm not "into" football but it surprised me, not seen a single USA shirt or even the popular ones we get back home such as Italy, Brazil, Argentina, etc. England must have a genuine following over here based on my sample

Wonder if it's Premier League influence or just Beckham's legacy over here.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Hammer

13th Jun 14 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get yourself a reputation following random strangers.
Kyle T
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the following that's a problem, it's when they catch me sniffing.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Y869 SRA

13th Jun 14 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Going to be gutted for Croatia if they don't get something out of this.

I would be, but I'd prefer my £20 profit tbh

Same here. I often like an underdog win... unless I have a bet on
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chedjou is a big big lad
nibnob21
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Refs must be earning loads from their payoffs. Mexico have had two goals wrongly ruled out for offside.

MX5 Project Thread
Cavey

13th Jun 14 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of really poor decisions in this match already as well as yesterdays Reffing. Not a great start to the tournament
nibnob21
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This co commentator is fucking awful. Everything he says turns out to be wrong. Makes Andy Townsend actually sound like he knows what he's on about.

MX5 Project Thread
Cavey

13th Jun 14 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, yep, Clarke Carlisle. I'm really not a fan of him, was going to call him a cunt, but that's probably too strong
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jun 14 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh, with ITV there won't be good commentating Horrible officiating once again. Cracking finish from GDS for the first too.
Cavey

13th Jun 14 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully Mexico will get through, gives hope to little people everywhere. They've been very good going forward

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover 24 database queries in 0.0191178 seconds