corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover

New Poll
  <<  39    40    41    42    43    44    45  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover
_Allan_

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 14 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this guy

Ben G

23rd Jun 14 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are undefeated and basically through though. I can't see Germany smashing them.

Portugal are looking so poor. Proper 1 man team.
Rob_Quads

23rd Jun 14 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
they are undefeated and basically through though. I can't see Germany smashing them.

They don't need to spash them. 2-0 to gemany and a 1-0 Ghana win against Portugal (which I would easily say is possible) then Ghana go through. Totally open still IMO (bar Portugal who I think are too far due to that first heavy loss)
Marc

23rd Jun 14 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really hope USA go through at then expense of Portugal. Would be slightly less embarrassing having them join the elite group of WC14 failures!!

Thats World Cup 2014 by the way, not some new Arsenal signing.
Ben G

23rd Jun 14 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon dropping in the group stages is the fashion this year. All others are behind the times.
Hammer

23rd Jun 14 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Villa proving why it is ridiculous he hasn't been playing, especially when Torres has been the option off the bench.
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 14 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even Torres scoring Diego Costa is not suited to that national team.
Memphis Depay scoring again Knew he'd do well. But now his price will sky rocket for the likes of United who are after him.
Cavey

23rd Jun 14 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure 92nd minute tap in will affect his value too much, but he has looked good
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 14 at 19:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No But his direct style mirrors that of Robben on the other side.
Russ

23rd Jun 14 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think brazil should do ok, despite being the away team
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 14 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This continued singing of the national anthems after the music finished is becoming predictable and cringeworthy now
Marc

23rd Jun 14 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet.
Marc

23rd Jun 14 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh em gee.
Cavey

23rd Jun 14 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Half of me wants one of them useless giant black blokes to snap Neymar in half, half of me wants him to play on and continue taking the piss. Best case scenario, both things will happen
Hammer

24th Jun 14 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strange thing to want to happen, despite being a little cunt he is lighting up the World Cup already.

Brazil are threatening to click into place IMO, Fernandinho and Bernard would be playing in front of Paulinho and Hulk if it were me.
Robbo

24th Jun 14 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Alderweireld on the right, Verm on the left, Vertonghen and Kompany in the centre.
sooner people realise Vermaelen is a decent LB and nothing more the better IMO
Robbo

24th Jun 14 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Another late winner! Wtf were the Russians doing though?
bored into submission by the Belgians I reckon
Robbo

24th Jun 14 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
This continued singing of the national anthems after the music finished is becoming predictable and cringeworthy now
you realise this is because FIFA are cutting off music after only 1 verse and most anthems have more (as does ours, just no one knows the 2nd and 3rd verses ). Wait, what am I saying :\
Robbo

24th Jun 14 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Fernandinho and Bernard would be playing in front of Paulinho and Hulk if it were me.
absolutely, genuinely think Hulk has been the worst 'named' player of the tourney so far. absolutely shocking. Fred's tache comes a close 2nd
Cavey

24th Jun 14 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Strange thing to want to happen, despite being a little cunt he is lighting up the World Cup already.

Brazil are threatening to click into place IMO, Fernandinho and Bernard would be playing in front of Paulinho and Hulk if it were me.

He's a fucking cheat, and a little prick. However you are correct, he was brilliant yesterday, pretty much single handedly taking Brazil through. Also agree with the next point about those two players.

Had to laugh listening to Talksport this morning, one minute moaning that England have been awful and need wholesale changes, then asking if 9 changes is too much.

Also, Ray Wilson saying that any player who makes himself unavailable for selection should never play for England again, then saying John Terry should of gone to the world cup
Hammer

24th Jun 14 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:

He's a fucking cheat, and a little prick. However you are correct, he was brilliant yesterday, pretty much single handedly taking Brazil through. Also agree with the next point about those two players.

I witnessed it in the flesh last season, he is a complete cunt. From a neutral standpoint though without him the whole World Cup would be flatter, he is carrying his country and their hopes just now almost singlehandedly. Very impressive for a 22 year old that's been touted as the next Pele since he was 17.
Cavey

24th Jun 14 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, fair play to Roy for giving the kids a go properly this time

Foster
Jones Smalling Cahill Shaw
Milner Lampard Wilshire Lallana
Barklay
Sturridge
Ben J

24th Jun 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

England look better without fat wazza.
Cavey

24th Jun 14 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd argue its the same as the previous two games, we've had the majority of possession, just too slow doing anything with it. Lampard has done more than Gerrard has done in both the other games, few quick balls over the top for lads spinning in behind.

Once again we can't finish chances though, few times Sturridge should have passed and didn't. We lack world class players.
Generation

24th Jun 14 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, so boring

<<  39    40    41    42    43    44    45  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official World Cup Thread Sponsored by Samir Nasri's lesbian lover 23 database queries in 0.0260720 seconds