corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxhall Corsa B (1999) Radiator Leak?!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa B (1999) Radiator Leak?!?
srisport

User status: Offline
12th May 14 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have found a leak at this point pictures below...

Anybody know what part this is? can be found on the drivers side of the radiator just below the top radiator hose.

Regards.
Mike

[Edited on 12-05-2014 by srisport]
johnhara1

12th May 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the fan switch, Be careful taking it out, they like to ruin the threads so you can't get it out and you get a nice little leak for your efforts and need a full new radiator.........
srisport

12th May 14 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
It's the fan switch, Be careful taking it out, they like to ruin the threads so you can't get it out and you get a nice little leak for your efforts and need a full new radiator.........

hmm well it has a nice little leak at the minute....maybe i can live with it LOL

thanks
IainL

14th May 14 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive gone through loads of these sensors, classic weak point. They come out just fine. Get a genuine VX one though, lesser ones just leak or have too long a socket for the fan plug to go into so no electrical contact is achieved and the fan doesn't come on. Ask me how I know!

New Poll