corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b redtop conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b redtop conversion
Tom1981

User status: Offline
9th May 14 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi am new in here, I have a vauxhall nova which currently has a redtop in it but the shell is getting scrapped and would
Like to put it In a corsa b. the question I have is which parts can I use from the nova including bushes etc, and also which corsa is a good starting block have been offered a 1.0 auto for very little money and was wondering if this would be a good starting place? Plan is to seam weld the whole car am a welder by trade m

Cheers Tom
Edges 58

User status: Offline
10th May 14 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 12v will require a few different mounts to your nova.. I'm not overly sure on the effect auto box has.

A 1.2/1.4 8v corsa would be ideal. Then you'd just swap everything over and job done

New Poll