corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Routine to allow me to eat loads of meat?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Routine to allow me to eat loads of meat?
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th May 14 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm over in the US for six months, living on my own - eating on the company every night, so you can see where that's going to go

I came over here with a beer belly, I'm about 6'2" and a shade over 14stone. No weight on my arms/legs and minimal on my face, it's all in my belly and on my cock.

The apartment building I'm at has got a Gym, which I've got unlimited access to. I've also got with me some shoes good for running.

I used to quite like running, but need to do some exploring here first - pavements have a habit of just ending and leaving you with a u-turn or crossing an 8 lane road with no crossing...

Gym has got a few treadmills, couple of those cross trainer things, a bike machine and a load of dumbells. Probably some other stuff, a rowing machine maybe?!

I'm going to cut out midweek drinking, but I don't want to cut out the food - as it's all fucking ace round here Not bothered about coming back ripped or skinny, if I can plateau with a slightly smaller belly that would do

Any advice on how best to use the equipment? I'm not opposed to diet suggestions, I quite like fruit/salad etc - and I guess chicken burgers are better than steak burgers?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Track your macros, that way you can fit 'treats' in without feeling guiltily or fucking your progress up...

Try and focus on compound movements, don't fuck around with machines of high reps
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also decide what you actually want to achieve by training, don't go in thinking I'll just do a bit of anything

Match your goals with your nutrition also... If your going into the gym to make gains don't piss around at maintenance calories because you won't be making gains.

I'd suggest calculating your macros first and using myfitnesspal to track, weigh in about 5 times a week and calculate average at the end of week and compare to last week.. If your goals is getting shredded cuz make sure the averages go down.. If your bulking make sure the averages are slowly going up (not to fast or you'll become at fat kunt)

If your going to fast either way adjust macros accordingly, have a look on BB. com

[Edited on 07-05-2014 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pls don't become the 'bro' and start referring to food as clean or dirty judge food by its nutritional value and not it's reputation
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good rule to go by normally for macros is 1g of protein per IB of body weight 0.25-0.50g of fat per IB of body weigh and fill the remaining cals with carbs make sure you are getting enough fibre

Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd suggest beginner programmes like SS, and other 5x5 style programmes..
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave the cardio for the cardio bunnies, don't become the cardio brah it's the guy no one wants to be
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd suggest investing in a mini scale to bring with you to weight food out if you end up going down the macro route, the more accurate you are the better the progress will be (and you can still enjoy those nice treats & eat out you pig)
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also for the love of god weight yourself in pounds and not stone it's not 1400 BC
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A stone is a huge amount of weight to say I've aimed a stone should be something you say after like a year of training so to measure in that is retarded because if you haven't gained that and it gets to the end of the year well you've fucked yourself good and proper
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also leave the ego at the door, no half reps you either lift the weight from a-b or it don't count.

Make sure the shoulders are warmed up or it'll be the first thing to go then you won't be able to to shit other than pig out eating your chips on the sofa

Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd suggest also finding a new place to train, likely hood is an apartment gym is going to be full of Beta's.. Is that what you want to be? Find a new place to train and make sure it's full of like minded guys who are their to got joocy
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Any advice on how best to use the equipment? I'm not opposed to diet suggestions, I quite like fruit/salad etc - and I guess chicken burgers are better than steak burgers?

I touched on this earlier but when in this situation ask yourself this, how much fat is in the burger.. How much fat is in the steak have a look at the protein values compare the calories all these places have the foods on myfitnesspal pal unless your are going to some grotty backstreet bar
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also for the love of god don't get this fear of overtraining, unless you are training 6 hours a day 7 days a week doing heavy compounds you aren't overtraining

Actually fml vomit time when the curl brahs come in speaking about how overtrained they are from doing curls and lateral raised (lol wut) that's being a pussy not being overtrained

Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Also for the love of god don't get this fear of overtraining, unless you are training 6 hours a day 7 days a week doing heavy compounds you aren't overtraining

Actually fml vomit time when the curl brahs come in speaking about how overtrained they are from doing curls and lateral raises (lol wut) that's being a pussy not being overtrained

Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No cheat meals - it's not okay to have a pig out think it it's all good because you've been mildly consistent for the past 4 days may aswell kiss the progress you just make away
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fat free Pringles. That's all fellas, once you have discovered them you've made it

If suggest picking some quest bars up also, 20g of protein and tasty

Kyle T
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF. First off, thanks - I appreciate your energy, but seriously use that energy in a gym or something. Any lay off the drugs

I think you might have misinterpreted my requirements a bit. All I want to do is offset a few months of indulgent eating

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

treadmill for 40 mins a day

you'll be fine
Jason x
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 01:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
treadmill for 40 mins a day

you'll be fine

Jesus Christ
MoesTavern

7th May 14 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason where did you copy & paste that lot from?
fazza

7th May 14 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made my morning this thread.

Marc

7th May 14 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need 6 eggs whites before 8am and 5 protein shakes a day too. Off set all that with 3 creatines every 4 hours, every 4 mind and not 3 or 5.
McWillster

7th May 14 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Brah"
"lol wut"
"joocy"
Are you the CS Jeff Seid?
Balling
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fuck is going on in here?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Routine to allow me to eat loads of meat? 24 database queries in 0.0116820 seconds