corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully loaded p38 range rover hse cheap!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fully loaded p38 range rover hse cheap!!
boz_gsi

User status: Offline
5th May 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -range rover
Model -
Engine - 4.6
Mileage - 197k (please don't be put off runs absolutely fine,full service history. Mot guy couldn't believe it's condition)
Price - £1700

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07815596747
Contact email address -

General information -

Here for sale is my range rover hse. Its in really good condition for its age! and has a really good spec and lots of extras..

*electric windows

*electric sunroof

*electric seats (even head rests)

*heated seats

*self adjusting mirrors (from reverse to drive)

*climate control

*memory seats

*adjustable steering wheel

*auto tint rear view mirror

*adjustable air suspension (all works fine)

*central locking

*front and rear screens

*dvd player

*phone system

*leather seats (drivers has wear but not ripped)

I probably haven't listed them all and will update it if I think of others, the car has had one owner for most of its life and has been well looked after. It has full dealer history, please don't let the mileage put you off it doesn't miss a beat!! Runs and drives very nicely. it has 19 inch alloy and decent tyres. Has about 9 months MOT left (mot guy couldn't believe how tidy it was). I really don't want to sell this but I have another car and works van so really cant be justified. All the body work is great for its age, isn't perfect there's a few marks hear and there, but its better than you would expect of a car of its age. Really has been well looked after and maintained. In my ownership I have fitted a brand new starter motor and bran new fuel pump.

Being the hse its really kitted well, also fully colour coded body to!

I will list the bad points of the car as I want to be totally honest, nothing worse that going to look at a car and finding out its not as described

*roof lining a little tatty at rear of car

*needs a rear wiper motor

*drivers seat has wear but not ripped

*buttons have worn off the key fob

*no tax (on old tax band so isn't actually that expensive)

*odd little mark or blemish on paint work (really good for age though)

GOOD POINTS

*Really good condition for age

*engine runs and pulls sweet

*Really well specked

*3 dvd screens

*air suspension that works

*alloys

*full electrics

*climate control

I have probably missed lots out and will update as I go along, but please feel free to ask as many questions as you like or for as many pictures as you like. Also viewing of the car is fine

[Edited on 05-05-2014 by boz_gsi]

[Edited on 08-05-2014 by boz_gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully loaded p38 range rover hse cheap!! 24 database queries in 0.0101860 seconds