corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The nation you're most looking forward to seeing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The nation you're most looking forward to seeing
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Apr 14 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the world cup?
Fair few that have some up and coming superstars, but for me it has to be Italy. They can be dull as shit to watch but I'll never tire of watching Pirlo play. The coolest man you're likely to see on the ball.
Cavey

15th Apr 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For one man? No thanks Eck.

I guess Argentina as every world cup, aguero, messi, tevez. Amazing. Belgium possibly

[Edited on 15-04-2014 by Cavey]
Eck
Premium Member

15th Apr 14 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be Brazil for the great man, but I doubt he'll be going
Argentina actually have a decent defense now too
Cavey

15th Apr 14 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They constantly fail at big tournaments, but it should be different being in south america. Hopefully. Messi needs to win the world cup to become the best ever really.
Hammer

16th Apr 14 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Germany, Spain and Brazil.

I think Neymar will surprise people after the shit season he has had - he is the Golden child at home.
Eck
Premium Member

17th Apr 14 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Reus will outshine Kroos at the WC for the German star. Although both could be fantastic.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The nation you're most looking forward to seeing 23 database queries in 0.0211868 seconds