corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon EOS 1100D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canon EOS 1100D
amos

User status: Offline
7th Apr 14 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has any one used a Canon EOS 1100D are they any good for a cheap dslr or are better camera's for around the same price

[Edited on 08-04-2014 by amos]

[Edited on 08-04-2014 by amos]
Robin
Premium Member

9th Apr 14 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one and it's ok, struggles with doing multiple shooting and the resolution isn't amazing but it's decent
Balling
Premium Member

9th Apr 14 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very capable camera, but not exactly new.
While newer cameras might not outperform it in terms of image quality, they will in terms of features.

All depends what you're paying and what you're expecting.

I have a 1000D + 50mm combo that I picked up second hand for £55. At that price, nothing beats it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon EOS 1100D 24 database queries in 0.0070741 seconds