corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon fibre redtop rocker and corsa dash parts, and engine caps!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carbon fibre redtop rocker and corsa dash parts, and engine caps!
nath2905
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Mar 14 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had another redtop rocker cover, that i have hydrograph'd in carbon fiber,
i am going to offer this to you cheaper than the last one i sold on here as it does have a line through it where the film kinked while dipping, if someone wanted i could paint them any colour stripe on it to cover it if needed, other than that its is nearly mint, one little patch on the back but that isnt seen

thanks for looking
collection from stoke or ten pound extra postage

i am looking for 65 pound :thumb:

pair of manual mirror covers

25 pound ono

water oil and screen wash caps

30 pound ono

corsa b fuel flap

20 pound ono

8v Rocker Cover

www.dippingducks.co.uk

40 pound ono

[Edited on 31-03-2014 by nath2905]

[Edited on 05-04-2014 by nath2905]

[Edited on 09-04-2014 by nath2905]
nath2905
Premium Member

31st Mar 14 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dash and clock surround sold!
nath2905
Premium Member

5th Apr 14 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

parts added
nath2905
Premium Member

9th Apr 14 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon fibre redtop rocker and corsa dash parts, and engine caps! 24 database queries in 0.0103998 seconds