corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 VW Golf GT TDI 150 with TSW Holsten Alloy Wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 VW Golf GT TDI 150 with TSW Holsten Alloy Wheels
Rob E

User status: Offline
16th Mar 14 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Golf
Engine - 1.9 TDI 150
Mileage - 120000
Price - £2700

Location - (same as my profile) - Crewe
Contact phone number - 07827289004
Contact email address - robevans01@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

For sale – 2002 3dr Golf GT TDI 150 with six speed manual gearbox in stunning “LC9Z Black Magic” paintwork.

On top of the usual GT TDI refinements, the list of factory fitted optional extras include –

Full leather interior
Heated Seats
Cruise Control
Air Conditioning
Fully electric sunroof
Winter pack (heated washer jets including headlamp washer jets)
Full on board computer information system with multi info display including full FIS dashboard display
ESP switch
Blaupunkt stereo with In-Dash 6 CD changer and factory fitted additional audio system (tweeters front and rear, plus rear component speakers)
Full illuminated steering wheel controls for radio and cruise control
Genuine VW armrest in matching leather
Rear spoiler
Remote central locking
Full factory alarm and immobilizer system
12 month old genuine VW floor mats (these took months to source)

As you can tell by the photos, this car has some subtle modifications including –

De-badged and smoothed front badge recess
Aftermarket front foglights (need wiring in)
Rear wiper removed
Tinted windows
Lowered on FK Coilovers
Neuspeed 28mm front anti roll bar kit to accommodate the lowered suspension setup
Highly sought after 18 inch TSW Holsten alloy wheels with 4 good tyres which are worth a pretty penny on their own. (I’m willing to sell the car at a lower price without the wheels, but you must provide your own replacement set)

The car has done a genuine 120,000 miles with an extensive folder full of service history and receipts to support this. Every MOT from new is also present, which validates vehicle mileage. It even has the original bill of sale from 2002.

The MOT expires 15th July 2014 and the Tax runs out at the end of this month. However, if the right money is offered I will happily include 12 Months MOT and 6 months tax.

The engine is excellent, the turbo smoothly spools up at 1400 rpm then pulls very well throughout the rev range. It has never been remapped. I specifically searched for an example that hadn’t been remapped as I firmly believe remapping diesels is just false economy due to the additional strains placed on the drivetrain.

I've always maintained the car regardless of cost. It has an amazingly clean underside for its age and suffers from NONE of the electrical faults usually associated with the mk4 golf. Recent work carried out prior to the last MOT includes –

New front ball joints
New track rod arm and end
Front wishbones with proflex purple poly bushes
New OEM spec rear axle bushes
New OEM spec exhaust system (original had rusted)
4 wheel alignment carried out by Blink Motorsport in Winsford to ensure all new components were correctly aligned to factory standards (receipt and printout provided).

The car also has a couple of minor imperfections as you would expect with any 12 year old car -

Rust on both front wheel arches (common fault)
Slight crack in the paint where the front bumper badge recess has been filled
Some minor scuff marks on the alloy wheels
Very slight wear to the driver’s bolster (the leather is not ripped at all but is definitely not in as good condition as the rest of the interior)
Air conditioning requires a re-gassing
Armrest lid requires a new handle (I have ordered one but I don’t know if it will be here in time)
A couple of marks on the window tint in places.

I will be very sad to see this car go as it has been incredibly reliable and returns very good MPG. Reason for sale – I’ve bought a new car, therefore I’m not interested in any form of swap/part exchange. I will entertain genuine offers but will not tolerate low value offers. I know how desirable this particular model of Golf is and I’m well aware of their current value.

The car is located near Crewe in Cheshire and I welcome any genuine buyer to come and see it. Please bring proof of valid comprehensive insurance cover if you wish to test drive the car (third party cover on your own fully comprehensive policy will not be accepted unless I have the full asking amount in my hand, otherwise I’ll take you out for a test drive)

Please be aware this is a used car being sold privately. It is strictly sold as seen with no warranty offered, implied or given. If you would like any further information please message me or ask for my contact details.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 VW Golf GT TDI 150 with TSW Holsten Alloy Wheels 24 database queries in 0.0106142 seconds