corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sony RX100 - Need tips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony RX100 - Need tips
p

User status: Offline
28th Feb 14 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Just bought a Sony RX100! Quite a novice, so not really got too much of a clue about all these manual individuals settings.

Anyone got one? Or some tips and pointers?

Just want to get the best video and photos out of it, daytime and night time, then I'll try and save those settings to use!
whitter45

28th Feb 14 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty of stuff online

key is to go out and play with it and with the settings

That's how I learnt

Balling
Premium Member

28th Feb 14 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Just want to get the best video and photos out of it, daytime and night time, then I'll try and save those settings to use!
That's not really how it works.

You have to look at the type of photography that you like and would want to reproduce. From there it's a matter of learning the techniques involved in creating that specific style.

Unfortunately there's not a predefined set of settings that'll magically give the best possible video and photos.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sony RX100 - Need tips 24 database queries in 0.0079529 seconds