corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » 2014 Regional Meets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2014 Regional Meets
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Feb 14 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys & gals, hope all is well and you've had a good start to the year.
I thought it was about time to get this region updated with the monthly meets and shows. As March is already upon us i feel it'll be wise to start arranging something properly for April to give everyone enough time and notice, Lets hope the weather also makes a change for the better
You'll notice ive updated the topped topics with a new calender and a new post for active members to show what your driving.

The first monthly meet will be held in April @ the Lord ted pub nottingham, i unfortunately wont be able to attend due to working overseas but will hapily get the details and everything else arranged for those interested.

I'll be back in the country Late April and will be arranging a joint meet with the West Midlands for the first weekend in May.

feel free to post any ideas or discussions for this years meets & lets make 2014 as good as last year!

Dan

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
fred7

26th Feb 14 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good for a meet with west mids! Ive tried posting in there and think im the only active member here!
Danny W
Premium Member

26th Feb 14 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are a few members still about, Tom, Luke, Shaun, Jay & Sean B to name a few. Im sure we can get something drummed up and organised no problem.

Feel free to join in with us lot though if you fancied a day out, i always try to move our meets around the region to cater for everyone

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
vx-scottw
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wee need to have a joined meet again at sherwood pines and do that go ape
Danny W
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely Scott ive already put it in the calender for August

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
vx-scottw
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one be near my birthday even better
*CorsaCal*

28th Feb 14 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
Wee need to have a joined meet again at sherwood pines and do that go ape

Nice one
l88fty
Premium Member

22nd Mar 14 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny I want to try and get to a few of these this year, but having my own club a lot of things clash.

I will try and make it to the one in May and bring mine & the mrs Corsa B's

I'll see you all at PVS, but we have our own stand with the Vauxhalls from the club on.

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » 2014 Regional Meets 24 database queries in 0.0120499 seconds