corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » East Midlands Meet Calendar 2014

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author East Midlands Meet Calendar 2014
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Feb 14 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Event Calendar 2014

With the success of 2013 and some great meets with some great people, i've decided to get the details up for this years meets. Looking forward to seeing the usual crowd and hopefully meet some new faces

I'd like to Get the whole of the region involved rather sticking to the same place as its not fair for the same people to travel 1-2 hours every meet, hopefully this will allow more people to get involved and keep it fair for everyone.
Its always good to visit new areas and find some new places for photo's etc.

Same rules as per usual, Meets are held on the first sunday each month at 1pm
I will be putting a post up a few weeks in advance for discussions and attendance list

[Edited on 26-02-2014 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
langauld

27th Feb 14 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha! I work literally directly across the road from the Bees Knees on Meridian Way, so I'll be at the October meet for sure
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha nice one! we usually get a good crowd from leicester/coventry & northampton there

[Edited on 27-02-2014 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » East Midlands Meet Calendar 2014 24 database queries in 0.0148940 seconds