corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 55 plate corsa c 1.7 cdti Sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 55 plate corsa c 1.7 cdti Sri
corsajay88

User status: Offline
13th Feb 14 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa Sri
Engine - 1.7 cdti
Mileage - 85k
Price - £2200offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07803341530
Contact email address -

General information -

As above 55 plate 1.7 cdti. 85k miles. All paper work with it, full stamped service book all old mots and receipts. 2 keys. It had a new turbo fitted 2010 and the cambelt done in 2012. It has mot until October but I'm putting a new one on. Tax until June. I've give it a good look over and all it needs for mot is a Droplink, handbrake adjusting and two tyres. Also discovered it has cruise control.

I gave it a full polish yesterday and it came up fantastic. It's lowered. Its sat on what I believe to be irmscher wheels.(if someone could correct me). The paintwork is in fantastic condition apart from the front bumper has a bit of damage at the bottom. It's not noticeable but I would replace to make the car mint.

Overall the car drives fantastic, I love it and tbh having a hard time selling it but business is business. It's nice and nippy but still returns good fuel economy.

Also insurance is very cheap. I put this on my personal policy when I was toying with keeping it and it was £2 a year more expensive than my 1.2 and actually cheaper than my 1.0. I was shocked.

Base price £2200, very open to realistic offers. Will upload pictures later today when I get home.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 55 plate corsa c 1.7 cdti Sri 24 database queries in 0.0108600 seconds