corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1998 Arden blue 3 owners :) service history standard

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1998 Arden blue 3 owners :) service history standard
wayne_rob1

User status: Offline
   9th Feb 14 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - c14xe
Mileage - 76000
Price - 300 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07720832917
Contact email address - wayne.roberts@gmail.com

General information -

Well i thought id post on here to see if anyone fancies her before i either scrap her or put on ebay

She's a corsa sport 1.4 arden blue she's pretty clean for its year apart from obvious parts around spoiler etc etc

ran out of mot july last year and never put her back through one as i had a new car so she's been sorn'd and sat since, do start her up every so often but the battery is pretty much done for (cold weather)

cd player which works when it wants haha
no mods she's totally standard never been abused

i will charge her up and have her running this week though when I've got 5 mins

low mileage, engines fine partial lookers service history and rest local garages

located bebington on the wirral ch62 any questions feel free to give me a txt or call it would be a pity to scrap her I'm sure someone will have this

no tax or mot sadly spent a few quid last year on new exhaust and coil springs last mot, have most mot's available to verify mileage

pics up tomorrow

not the greatest pics but you get the pic.. see what i did there anyone needs anymore let me know

[Edited on 10-02-2014 by wayne_rob1]

[Edited on 15-02-2014 by wayne_rob1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1998 Arden blue 3 owners :) service history standard 24 database queries in 0.0070040 seconds