corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » N power

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author N power
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jan 14 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right. July last year I changed my tariff with these utter cunts thinking nothing of it thought it was all sorted untill I saw no money was comming out for it :-/ so I ring them to be told that some one on there end had put the start date as 2012 instead of 2013 and this would be sorted in 14 days. It's been 6 months since I've been able to make a payment now. Apparently it's with another team now sorting it. After countless phone calls and getting no where with them I'm getting pissed off, also the fact that they put the date in wrong put me £1500 in arrears wich I wasn't in. Just want some opinions on what the people of cs would do
Pop

29th Jan 14 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not move provider?

You could give Npower your meter readings when you switch and they will generate a bill for what is owed.
scoob
Premium Member

29th Jan 14 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what they have been trying to do for the last 6 months but because they entered the date wrong they can't do it, I can't change providers till this is sorted it's still on going. I've been promised a % off the bill but still half a year to sort when I was told 2 weeks.
Pop

29th Jan 14 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see why you can't change providers. You are free to move whenever you want.

If you go to move and they can't create a bill how is that your issue?
scoob
Premium Member

29th Jan 14 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose it's not really. I just like stuff to be sorted before I move, it's more the fact they have took the piss that's annoying me
Pop

29th Jan 14 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean about wanting it sorted. It's scary how incompetent companies can be sometime.
dannymccann

30th Jan 14 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just stick a transfer request in through one of the online switching agents, you will soon find out whether they can issue a bill or not!

I assume in place of paying the monthly DD you have been squirelling some funds away for the inevitable time the bill does arrive?
scoob
Premium Member

30th Jan 14 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have a joint account full of cash they should of been taking it's very tempting just sat there doing nothing
dannymccann

31st Jan 14 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No that's good, see all sorts of stories about retards thinking the gas man will never catch up to them and then complain when they get landed with a £2k bill 2 years down the line

New Poll