corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone 5 wifi issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone 5 wifi issue
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jan 14 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I'm having trouble with my wifi on my phone, if I'm on YouTube watching something the bar is there for the wifi and the little circle is next to to spinning, sometimes YouTube freezes and a big circle comes on the screen as if its loading, sometimes it just starts playing again or other times to get it working again I have to go onto settings turn the wifi off and on again. It can work for 5 minutes then stop again

It can't be my Internet because I've got bt infinity and it also does it on any wifi that i use . If I use my 3G it works fine with no problems

Has anybody else had an issue like this, it's still got warranty but I don't to take it back for them to say have you tryed something

Thanks

April 08 feature car
Munchie

26th Jan 14 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reset connection settings yet by pressing top on/off button and the home button together?
andys sxi
Premium Member

26th Jan 14 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just tryed that ill see how that goes

April 08 feature car
andys sxi
Premium Member

26th Jan 14 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems to be still doing it do you have any more ideas?

April 08 feature car

New Poll