corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b sport - Arden blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b sport - Arden blue
Generation

User status: Offline
19th Jan 14 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1600
Mileage - 138k
Price - £700

Location - (same as my profile) Dagenham
Contact phone number - 07891927311
Contact email address -

General information -

I'm selling my daily driver. This car has been nothing but great to me, and if you've been following the project thread on here you'll know exactly how faultless it's been. It's been perfect! I use this car every single day to get me to and from work, and I can't stress enough it's a shame to sell it.

It's a 1.6, it's covered 138,000 miles. I think we'll all agree that's a lot. However, it's rot free and it's mot only a few weeks ago backs that up. It starts every time and still drives lovely!
It has been lowered 60mm and has 4 tyres on that have done less than 1000 miles! It has uprated shock absorbers and a bigger bore exhaust fitted too!
It comes with 11 months mot, and 6 months tax on it. I also bought a full set of alloys to fit the new tyres to, and I think it now looks great.
As it's the sport model it has all the extra goodies such as electric windows, central locking and electric mirrors! It also has air conditioning, but I think this needs to be topped up as it has never worked for me!

Car comes with a sunroof, and overall the paint and body work is very good! Just see in the pictures! There is a few marks on the wing mirror which I have pictured.

The mot a month ago failed on two things.
Emissions - fixed with a new lambda sensor
Rear brake imbalance - the garage adjusted the brakes.
THATS IT!!!

Pic of damage

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b sport - Arden blue 24 database queries in 0.0095072 seconds