corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloys and tyres

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys and tyres
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
10th May 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need 4 new tyres soon, and quik fit want £300 for the pirrellis (4x £75 for 195/45/15), so i was thinking about buying new alloys too as part of the alloy + tyre package then selling my alloys on ebay or something, but i was wondering..... Do you know any good sites on the net for buying tryes, and can anyone recommend good tyres? cheers, matt
Tim
Site Administrator

10th May 03 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go somewhere proper, i.e. not KwikFit, you should be able to pickup Yoko A539's for around £45 a corner + VAT... wicked tyres...

Sounds cheap I know. Most places are like £80 each but I got mine at R-Tec...
Adam

10th May 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found a place that does 195/50/15 A539's for £40 including
drunkenfool

10th May 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so u reckon its just best to shop around? I know kwik fit are expensive, but i just didnt know how much more they were! Just thinkin i cud get some new alloys too for the same money, asuming i wud get about £150 for mine i got now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alloys and tyres 22 database queries in 0.0105228 seconds