corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » My trackdays booked up in 2014....anyone want to join me?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My trackdays booked up in 2014....anyone want to join me?
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Dec 13 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, I have two trackdays booked up for 2014 and thought I would mention them given their good value should anyone want to join me/make it a bit of a CS/WR event

I have started threads in Weekend racer

February 15th (Saturday) @ Rockingham for £149

see: Here

and

May 8th (Thursday) @ Bedford Autodrome for £70 (bargain!!)

see: Here

I've got my places booked on both, and it would be great to have some friendly known faces around and Bedford is actually in this region...so I'd hope some locals will be able to make it!

[Edited on 28-12-2013 by Fonz]
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

4th Jan 14 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The may one is very cheap! I'll see if a few mates fancy going.

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Fonz
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to say the Bedford event is only for the evening, a mistake on the website indicated it was a full day
disappointing but explains the cheap price
Darryl H
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw that earlier! A couple of us were going to book up, are you still going?

Fonz
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am still going to Rockingham but Bedford i'll find a different date now....trying to find a date in June
Darryl H
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh fair enough, if you sort something and is quite cheap let us know, we're back off to the 'ring on the 13th of June though so would have to be before then for us I think.

Fonz
Premium Member

24th Jan 14 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now going to Bedford June 30th for £149

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » My trackdays booked up in 2014....anyone want to join me? 24 database queries in 0.0113120 seconds