corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon SLR cameras.........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canon SLR cameras.........
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Dec 13 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which one would you buy? I'm not wanting to know about better cameras from different manufacturers I just want to know what people know about these 3 and which one would be best?

John

26th Dec 13 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 650d because it's the best one.
Balling
Premium Member

27th Dec 13 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cheapest because there's no difference in picture quality and hardly any difference in features.
Better to save on the camera and spend more on a proper lens.

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

28th Dec 13 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ended up buying the 100D purey down to the size of it being that it is a lot smaller than the other and still has the same if not more features and processing power. Just need some time hands on with it now playing with it.
baza31

29th Dec 13 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought the 60d (I think) earlier in year . Far too advanced for me I literally know two settings. One to blur the background and the automatic mode. I wish I had of gone for the one that tells you what is what . One thing for certain even with zero knowledge the pictures are excellent .
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

29th Dec 13 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 100d has lots of automatic feature modes but also has a very good manual touch screen mode too which I like, played around a lot with it just need some good weather then I'll get out there and get snap happy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon SLR cameras......... 24 database queries in 0.0097389 seconds