corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sold
jameswalshe1990

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 13 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Clio sport 172
Model -
Engine - 2.0 172bhp
Mileage - 100k
Price - 600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07528526342
Contact email address -

General information - please no time wasters!!! Right here goes here for sale is my black Renault Clio sport 172 on a 52plate it's done a 100k with tonnes of paper work in 2012 it had 3000pounds spent on engine cam belt etc all invoices for work carried out mileage at the time was 88k in 2013 it had new clutch costing 500quid, so the engine is perfect, it has all the usual sort extras 16inch alloys few scuffs, leather and swede interior in good condition no rips only wear to the steering wheel, it has zen on lights tax till end of dec mot till july2014 usual sport body kit other bad points to mention car was written off as a cat c last week due to an old lady hitting me up the rear only damage is a crease in boot floor and stress marks in rear bumper, airbag light is now on, and a small ding in drivers door, Im looking for 600ono for this 172 Clio sport which other than the bad points mentioned is in good condition and can be driven away and used straight away the engine alone is worth near the asking price with all the receipts I have for it car is totally standard only serious enquires please don't have time for messers pics can be sent to your mobile numbers if you contact me many thanks James

[Edited on 23-12-2013 by jameswalshe1990]

[Edited on 01-01-2014 by jameswalshe1990]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sold 24 database queries in 0.0081749 seconds