corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M3 Evo Convertible & Hardtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW M3 Evo Convertible & Hardtop
Jambo

User status: Offline
4th Dec 13 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - M3 Evolution Convertible
Engine - 3.2 Straight Six
Mileage - 103,000
Price - £4295ono

Location - Maidenhead
Contact phone number - 07779669603
Contact email address - jambo45@gmail.com

General information -

1998/s Reg Facelift.
M3 Evolution Convertible 3.2
SMG 6-Speed
Recently resprayed Imola Red, rare colour (Originally Cosmos)
Includes hardtop as pictured
Black full auto electric roof (Suffers usual E36 issues but goes up/down on its own)
Full Black electric leather in good condition, small hole in back of one headrest and usual bolster wear. E46 M3 seats much more comfy and supportive than E36 ones.
MOT July 2014
Tax March 2014
Just serviced, FSH available, last two services carried out by myself. Five green lights
Huge folder of receipts, I have personally spent thousands on the car to bring it to the condition you see now.
Ice cold aircon
2 keys
Clifford alarm
Recent Tyres and brakes up front
Simota Induction kit
No VANOS noise
New Sachs dampers less than a year ago
Trailing arms, wishbones, drop links all replaced

Car is in very condition considering its age, paint is stunning. However it is still 16years old, so is not perfect. It is my daily driver not a show queen, Small scrape on the n/s rear arch and a scratch where the hardtop met the paint. Overall the condition is far better than most M3's I have encountered. I will provide a USB stick with hundreds of photos of the car in the two and a half years I have owned it and restored it.

Please e-mail me or call me if you wish to get more info or arrange a viewing. Genuine interest only please. Proof of insurance required for test drive. Private number plate and Alpine screen not included.

£4295ono
Jambo45@gmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M3 Evo Convertible & Hardtop 24 database queries in 0.0110540 seconds